The Skype-a-Thon of this year was a real experience for Opening Minds. About 75 Students participated in the experience of travelling inside the class Worldwide.
We have travelled 151, 876 miles to many different countries all over the world along these two days (28th and 29th of November 2017) #Australia #Russia #India #Qatar #Argentina #US #Tailand #Vietnam #Bulgaria #SriLanka #Egypt #Hawai #Pakistan … We are very proud of contributing with a 1% of the Whole World Skypeathon! 🙂 🙂
At that was not only travelling. Different learning objectives were achieved for different Classroom Subjects such as:
- Culture, Traditions and lifestyle in Russia, Japan,..
- Art, Handcraft from India, and Paintings by 4-5 Years Aborigins at Australia
- Geography, Where have we travel with 33 trips with a map. Is this global class ? 🙂
- History, USS Misouri at
- STEM, Piramids architecture at Egypt, Sigiriya Buildings at Sri Lanka
- Languages Speaking English, Spanish,.. and getting awareness of real Communication
Now a bit more of collaboration:
Students, please post here your ideas. Shall we repeat this? Was it a real experience? What have you learnt? Whad did you like most?